Saturday 2 June 2018

Terrain - Rough Ground


Finally, a finished project...

It may be a piece of terrain, but still, that's a major milestone for any hobbyist, and it keeps motivation up too.

This was just a quick piece to test how the terrain would look when finished together, just a simple rocky/rough ground piece made up of an MDF base, some rocks from the beach, a smashed slate from next doors shed roof, some interior filler and the usual basing materials and paints.




I am very pleased with how this ended up, just like the Ventrillians in the last post with the tree, I placed a few of my fantasy models on it, to see how it looked, and because I could.


Some of my converted Daneaxe Greatswords defend themselves against marauding Beastmen and Hounds.

I am looking forwards to getting this on the table ad seeing whether the enemy will run through the area terrain, thus loosing speed, but gaining defence against ranged attacks, or whether they will flow around it to keep charge speed up, we'll find out.

Until next time...

 -Lewis






No comments:

Post a Comment