Monday 4 June 2018

Fantasy - Khorne Warriors


So, after the Stormhawks the other day, I took a break from the Stormcast to finish off this motley crew which has been sitting half painted on my hobby desk for the better part of a year now...I think, it's been that long.

Obviously with the re-newed interest and vigour for painting fantasy stuff, they got boosted to the top of the painting queue.

I present the first half of the "Skulltaker Tribe", a unit of 10 Bloodwarriors for the Chaos army.




Rather then the normal (and rather LOUD) all over red and brass colour scheme, I went for the dirty gunmetal armour look with the brass banding and a bit of red to add the Khornate flavour, not only are they less offensive to the eye then some of the colour schemes I have seen used, they will also fit my greater Chaos horde as stuff begins to get finished for that!

Until next time...

 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment