Saturday 2 June 2018

Fantasy - Models completed

This post is just a general look at some of the other models I have completed since the start of this year.

Some of my favourite models which GW has ever put out have been the Fyreslayers range and I have had a box of 10 Berzerkers sitting round since about a month after they were released. I finally found a scheme which I liked and went ahead and got these first 5 models finished.



Also on the agenda were some more Beastmen, bringing my unit up to 20 strong, this is a good thing in AoS where they gain some benefits, however, with my home brew rules it doesn't really matter, so they'll either be run as a unit of 20 or as two units of 10 each.

(Apologies for the flash washing the picture out, I'll get a better photo of them at some point).

Until next time...

 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment