Friday 15 June 2018

40k - Forge World Metalica, Tech-Priest Dominus


Tonight, the Tech-Priest which leads the Ad-Mech army was completed.



 He uses an inverted scheme to the rest of the army, not only because I thought it would look good once all the forces were arrayed together, but also to properly mark him out as a priest of the Machine God.

Unfortunately, when my friend gave me the model to finish for him, he was missing his secondary weapon arms, so I had to do a bit of converting.
A pistol came from the Sicaran Infiltrator sprues and the Plasma Caliver is a cut down Space Marine Plasmagun.


I even took the time when painting to make sure to pick out the main Adeptus Mechanicus symbols on him in the halved black and white scheme from ages past artwork.


Overall, I am very happy with how this model has turned out.

 Until next time

 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment