Thursday 28 May 2020

ONE HUNDRED POSTS!






Well, milestones are milestones, I suppose we better celebrate it, especially as I didn't think I would actually post this many posts before the blog was reduced like so many to the oblivion of the internet, but here we are!

Looking back most of them are of the “Look what I have just painted” style, which whilst useful, isn't something I really want this blog to be all about.
I've posted a few battle reports, and a few tutorials, but things just seem to sprawl and time runs away from me I find.

To that end, I want to make a few changes, like actually making the time to play more games, hopefully now that lockdown is easing, this will become easier to arrange.
I'll also have to focus down and actually make sure that I am getting somewhere with my army painting to ensure that I have a force finished for the table.
So I'm going to try to not jump around so much between projects.

I know I said I was going to work on three things until one was finished at the start of the year, I am adding an extra clause to that statement:
  • Three painting projects at any one time on the painting table.
  • Two army projects, one fantasy, one sci-fi/historical.
This means that I can always have things on the go, but hopefully I'll be completing units for a particular army first rather than the one of this and one of that approach I have currently been doing.

I've also been looking through older editions of the 40k Big Grey Book. With the recent announcement of 9th edition and the Crusade campaign system I dimly remembered that there was a Campaign in one of the core rulebooks from way back which I always wanted to play out.
I found it after an enjoyable afternoon flicking through the older editions, more on this in the future though.

Well, here's to One-Hundred posts and to the next One-Hundred!





Until next time...


 - Lewis

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations , here's to the next 100 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hopefully it won't take another two and a half years to get there.

      Glad to have you aboard.

      Delete