Wednesday 8 January 2020

Workbench Wednesday


After the glut of finished stuff in the previous post, here are my current workbench projects.

Remember:

  • A project can only be added when another project has been finished.
    • Two projects off this week. 
  • There can only be three projects on the workbench at any one time.
  • Preparation and Priming work can still continue unabated
 So, the Yari Ashigaru from last week are still on the table as I didn't feel like working on them this past week, I'll not post the picture again.

Instead, new stuff:

Stormcast Eternals:
Four Stormcast Eternals models, these will allow me to finish off two six man units for Dragon Rampant, and then get on with the next phase of that army.
These should be a moderately quick project as like the Dracoth Rider, they are mostly done with detailing and things like the Aetherwing Hawk to paint.

Human Resistance (and one more Exoskeleton):
A unit of eight human resistance models for Terminator Genysis, I managed to start the fatigues and skin on some of the models. I've also converted a few of them, one of which is wielding a captured Plasmagun from the machines. The guy front and centre is wielding "The Holy Bible" and a pistol in an effort to make the metal demons return whence they came.
The bible was a part on a zombie survivors sprue I picked up and was too good to not use really.
The last lonesome Exoskeleton stood there is the last one off a sprue, so I figured I'll thrown him in with this lot to get him done (and throw out a sprue as well).

Well, next projects announced, on we go.

Until next time...


 - Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment