Tuesday 17 October 2017

ToH - Masked Men.


As I said previously, before I received the core box for Test of Honour, I had bought one of the expansion boxes, namely the "Masked Men" box.
"Fierce Warrior Monk and Japanese Spearmen"
"Warrior Monk Masahiro has vowed to fight the injustices of the Japanese clans. He and his followers battle the power of the Samurai, taking the armoured face-plates of their fallen enemies as badges of victory."

Very cool mental image from the box fluff there.


Here's what you get inside:

Masahiro, the warrior monk is a metal mini, the ten masked men are the plastic Ashigaru sprues with a metal head upgrade pack inside.

You also get unique cards for Masahiro and the Masked Men along with some more skill cards and new quest cards.
The "Prayer and Devotion" card is interesting because you have to take it out of the desk and automatically give it to Masahiro if he is fielded at the start of the game. I guess that's why he costs one point more then a regular Samurai Leader.

and the quest cards.

Warlord give a colour scheme on the back of the box, which I showed earlier with the yellow robes ad red/brown armour. I am not sure how I am going to paint up my own band of Masked Men, but I will be keeping the face-plates a scarlet red colour to intimidate their opponents on the field.

Until next time.


 - Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment