Sunday 31 December 2023

Hobby Spending - December 2023.

 

The final spending update for the year of 2023 is upon us, and it's been a hobby supply kind of month.

With the recent purchases of Warmahordes miniatures, most of which have been painted before I got ahold of them, and after talking to Cardboard Fortress about it, I decided to purchase a tub of Biostrip to striontheboaint off some of them:

With Amazon offering free shipping for purchases over a certain value, I added some grass tuft selections to my cart to take advantage.
These will come in very handy soon:

For the Feudal Japanese project, I decided to go for large oval multibases for the miniatures, so invested in 20 of these MDF 150mm x 95mm bases:

And finally for the month, having received some Artillery cannons 3D printed from a friend (the same one printing the Japanese minis for me), I picked up a grab bag of 100mm round bases for them:

And onto the numbers:
Biostrip - £16.
Grass Tufts - £8.
MDF oval bases - £7.
100mm round bases - £9.

Total for December: £40.
Budget for December: £50.
Over/Under Yearly Budget: under budget by £122.19.

Yearly available budget: £600.
Total spent during 2023: £477.81.

Amazingly I've come in well under budget for the end of the year, nearly three months under budget!




Until next year, have nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment