Monday 30 October 2023

Hobby Spending - October 2023.

 


A bit of a slower month both hobby wise and purchase wise this month, as mentioned in part 3 of Dreadtober, this has mainly been due to work and the weather conditions chewing up a lot of time this month.

I did pick up a few more Warmachine bits for the projected campaign...I really need to start that project...

Anyway, here we go...

A mk.2 Khador starter set consisting of Kommandant Sorscha and a pair of Khadoran Warjacks:

And then Bargain of the Month.
This set of eighteen Steelhead Halberdiers (the weapons and bodies are in the taped up box), this is two boxes and three blisters worth of Miniatures and all for less than a tenner:

Finally, I bought a grab bag of fifty 28.5mm bases, in order to rebase the Tyranid Termagants I've been picking up, so that they match the rest of the swarm:

I know I didn't have to, but I wanted them all to match as it would bug me looking at the army otherwise.

So the numbers for the month:

Khador Starter Bag: £10.
Steelhead halberdiers: £9.
50* 28.5mm Bases: £8.25.

Total for October: £.27.25
Budget for October: £50.
Over/Under Yearly Budget: under budget by £80.19.


Still well under budget, so I may have a bit of a big blow out on a project at the end of the year, but we'll see, I may try to invest in some terrain or a portable table.





Until next time, have nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment