Monday 27 February 2023

Hobby Spending - February 2023.

 

This month has been quite quiet on the hobby front, mainly due to work as not only have I interviewed and got a promotion from Shunter to Driver guaranteed within the next year, I've also been off busy learning how to operate other freight yards to increase my route knowledge and availability to cover shifts.

I've still picked up a couple of bits though, mainly for my own Horus Heresy project, more of that to come.

First thing I picked up was Antor Delassio:

He is a Blood Angel and one of the characters from Kill Team Cassius of Deathwatch: Overkill fame (if you remember that splash released boardgame).
My own White Scars Captain on Bike is another member of the Killteam.

My second purchase for the month was a Metal Apothecary:

An old metal Space Marine Apothecary. These models have a ton of character and being firstborn, fit perfectly with my HH plans. 
I'm thinking of turning this guy into an Imperial Fist.

Like in the previous month's post, here are the totals for the month:
Deathwatch Antor Delassio, Blood Angel - £4.99.
Classic Metal Space Marine Apothecary - £2.20

Total for February: £7.19
Budget for February: £50.
Over/Under Yearly Budget: under budget by £44.01.

Where is the time going this year, it's already the end of February.


Until next time, have nice day...

2 comments:

  1. Once again, very impressive numbers! But not really having the time for the hobby will do that... Excited to see what you do with the marines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Yeah it sucks not having hobby time, but it will pay off in the long run, and as drivers hours are more regulated then shunters, that means more guaranteed hobby time once I'm trained up and on the main line rota.

      I have managed to get some marines built and primed, which these two will be joining, I'll detail the project plans in future posts, but think I'm going to sign onto Monster March this year.

      Delete