Wednesday 5 February 2020

Workbench Wednesday, Completed models


Hello,

After a turbulent week or so I have managed to (mostly) crank out some more Stormcast Eternals to get a few things shifted from the workbench.

Namely, I concentrated on this unit of five Sequitors:


I know they aren't the original ones I posted in my workbench post earlier in January, but they are complete (mostly).

I needed a small project I could work on for half hour or so at a time, and these models were close enough to being finished that they fit the bill perfectly in that I could see progress and keep motivation up whilst painting.

Tonight, before posting this, I have also taken a little time to rework a few things on some completed models I already had for this army.
Namely a couple of heroes on foot and the original unit of Liberators I finished something like two or three years ago now.

The entire force so far:

Including the Dracoth mounted hero which was my first completed model of 2020.

The Liberators:

 And the Lord Castellant and Neave Blacktalon, Knight-Zephyros:

 My usual bronze and red colour scheme for them. 
The stormhost I imagine is operating and based on the Plane of Beasts, Ghur. 
So very subdued armour compared to GW's GOLD coloured Hammers of Sigmar, I do need to decide on a name for my stormhost actually...

Well, I wanted to post these and get them cleared off the desk and into the display cabinet for now.
Thoughts about some sort of Path-To-Glory style campaign played over Discord with friends in other cities have been swirling recently, along with tables for followers growing the armies (as I plan to mix forces together) and other random events and such, but that's a post for a different day.

Until next time...


 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment