Tuesday 1 November 2022

Hobby Spending - October 2022.

 

So we come to the end of another month, so it's another roundup of what I've spent my hard earned cash on hobby wise.

I didn't spend that much this month, considering I spent two thirds of the month at work and we had a family holiday around the Mrs birthday.

I spent most of the month focused upon finishing off my Dreadtober pledge of the Dreadmob, and a few other bits which have yet to be posted.

Buuuut...

There's always a but, Mirfield Miniatures had a spicy squad of Chaos Havocs for sale for £15:

So I snapped those up as my son has said that he would like to try One Page Rules 40k knock-off (someone suggested just playing 9th edition but a; I don't like 9th edition (only the crusade rules) and b; I don't want to scare him off after one turn of gameplay), so I decided to focus on the OPR option and slowly gain his interest in gaming with me that way.

October spend totals:
Chaos Havocs - £15.

Total for October - £15.
Budget for October - £50.
Over/Under Budget - Under by £35
Over/Under Yearly Budget - Under by 60.95.

Well under budget now, I may treat myself to something new in December when I go to Stockport again, but we'll see.



Until next time, have nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment