Monday 20 June 2022

TWO HUNDRED POSTS!

 
Well, the double century mark for posting.

Like I said last time I didn't think the blog would make 100 posts, let alone double that!

A lot has happened in the real world during this last hundred posts.

We've had the United Kingdom leave the European Union, a Pandemic and then been isolated at home for months, there have been riots over racism, a war has started in Eastern Europe and the cost of living has skyrocketed.


Personally I've made a change of career and feel a lot better physically, mentally and financially because of it.

On the hobby side of things, I've strived to finish projects but often butterfly away as soon as a couple of things are finished (nothing changes), and I've not managed to play as many games as I wanted (nothing changes).


Currently I have a couple of big projects to do, one of which is to continue to paint my Orks, hopefully myself and Dave can meet up again towards the end of the year to continue our Armageddon battles.

I'm working on a project for Fraser, and I've now gotten enough Firstborn and old Chaos Marine parts to make myself a pair of Horus Heresy armies up to 1,500 points.

*Artist unknown, so I can't put credit here, sorry.

I've hit a definite style with the blog with the small fluff sections on the beginning of each post for miniatures.

I've enjoyed writing these, and especially enjoyed writing the last post about just why do we do this hobby. 
Asking people for their input for the post and seeing their own posts to me was very fun, and I want to do more of that going forwards.
I may ask for suggestions for an article to write and work from there.

Leave a comment and let me know if that's something which would be a good idea to try and whether you'd read/write something for a piece which may be suggested.
Likewise I would love to know if people would like to read more fluff pieces without the miniatures added, like short stories or such, as I have enjoyed writing for the creative side recently.

Well, here's to the next hundred...


Until next time, have nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment