Thursday 31 March 2022

Hobby spending - March 2022.



Continuing on with keeping track of hobby spending for the third month.

Having visited Fraser and had a trip to Element Games, I splurged a little this month and bought some Ork reinforcements ready to add to the WAAAGH! for the game in May.
I only managed to get one box of Warbikers, even though I wanted two as that's all that Element had in the store unfortunately.

As a reminder my budget is nominally £50.
Last month I was £15.95 under budget.

March spend totals:
Ork Warbikers - £25.75.
Army Painter Brush set - £14.
Pot of Warplock Bronze paint - £2.75

Total for March - £42.50.
Budget for March - £50.
Over/Under Budget - Under by £7.50.
Over/UnderYearly Budget - Under by £60.45.

So I'm still coming in well under budget so far this year. With the previews of the Horus Heresy boxed set it looks like that may be blown out of the water, but we're not at the summer yet so we'll see.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment