Monday 28 February 2022

Hobby Spending - February 2022.

 

Continuing on with keeping track of hobby spending this month.

As a reminder my budget is nominally £50.
Last month I was £15.95 under budget.

February spend totals:
Pot of Ulthuan Grey - £2.75.
Pot of Averland Sunset - £2.75.

Total for February - £5.50.
Budget for February - £50.
Plus/Minus Budget - Minus £44.50.
Plus/Minus Yearly Budget - Minus £60.45.

Well under budget for the month, only purchasing two pots of paint (sadly neither of which I have had chance to use yet...).

Plans are for the Ulthuan Grey to go towards White Scars and the Averland Sunset for Imperial Fists. Both of these ideas are to go towards a Siege of Terra project I am working on.

Hopefully March will give some hobby time back and I can get posting things. Looks forward for an "Old Stuff" post on the 2nd though.

Until next time...

February has been a lean month hobby wise, in between a family week away in North Yorkshire, at work I've been busy passing out of training and signing off on the various locations we shunt and shunt and dispatch trains from around our yards. Each place has to have its own assessment and rules questions answered, so I've been busy with that and have one location left to do

No comments:

Post a Comment