Thursday 2 December 2021

Hobby Bingo - November Recap.

 

So the eleventh month of the year has passed. Where has the time gone?

As usual at the end of the month it's time for recap of what projects we've gotten finished and how we stand on our various Bingo grids.

Now that I've settled into my new job, I'm finding a lot more time for hobby then I was before, feeling happier about everything in general because of my career change also helps I think.

To this end I managed to get the start to a Horus Heresy project on the go with some Cataphractii Terminators and Tactical Support for the Sons of Horus.
I also added to my Imperial Guard forces with some more Catachan Guardsmen and some Cadian Kasrkin which kicks off "Project EoT".

Dave has passed his summer hobby hibernation period and worked up some Napoleonics of both British and French flavours.
He also painted up some absolutely gorgeous Sisters of Sigmar models at the very end of the month, seriously go and check them out!

Chris is still AWOL from the house.move, but we're hoping for a showing to end the year in December.

Updated score boards look as follows:


Chris: 1250
Lewis: 900.
Dave: 250.

Onwards to the final month of the year.
Can I pull out the stops to paint that piece of terrain to clear a grid?
Can Dave paint something cool to end the year?
Will Chris ever post again?



Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment