Friday 3 September 2021

Hobby Bingo - August recap.

 

Another month in 2021 is over, and it's been a strange one for me at least.

The whole driver shortage in the UK isn't unique to my depot or industry it seems. Everywhere is crying out for drivers and as such I've been working the maximum hours I can legally to get work covered for the company and also to gain some extra coin in my pockets.

For the last fortnight I've been on night shifts which has hampered my motivation for painting at times, however I have gotten some projects completed, just not in time for the cut off of 31st August...

A recap of the month saw me complete two smaller painting projects, both Chris and Dave haven't posted anything, but I know that they're both working on hobby again.

Points earned in August are:
I earned 220 points with a Knight-Questor and some Cryxian Helljacks.
Chris and Dave didn't score any points this month.

Which leaves the scoreboard as follows:
Chris: 1250
Lewis: 590.
Dave: 80.

Whilst I have closed on Chris, the real challenge will be filling the full grid and passing him, as with an impending job change looking likely I may find my painting time cut short through retraining and learning the new career.


We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. What a poor showing from Dave and myself! Sadly, this has been the most disruptive and (mentally/financally/physically) draining house move I've ever personally gone through, but on the doubleplusgood side we finally handed the keys back to the horrible last landlord witch and have our own house! No permanent hobby area (yet!) and lots of stuff to sort out but I'm feeling good and CAN NOT WAIT to build and paint again! Oh and finally game again!

    ReplyDelete