Friday 2 April 2021

Hobby Bingo - March 2021 Recap.

 

And here we go, now into the third month of the year. The scores are diverging quite a bit for the time being, helped by the fact that I had to use up two weeks of annual leave at work at the end of the financial year. It seems that because I was working throughout the Pandemic, my leave had been moved as staff levels fluctuated.
Bonus painting time for me then.
Both Chris annd Dave have had busy months with their jobs beginning to get busier as lockdown eases once again here in the UK.

The scoreboard now looks like this:



Chris - 50 points with no new posts this month.

A lot of way has help me pull so far into the lead has been the fact that I have completed two fullines on my grid, which are worth 50 points each!
(I think David may have more points then he thinks if we jig things around a little on a grid!).

Sadly I've still got the "unit which never ends" on the paint table, hopefully I've found a way to finish the bleeding things as I'm sick of looking at them now. But that's a story for a different post.

Keep the enthusiasm up and remember...



 - Lewis.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats mate, you’re flying! In further bollocks news, the daylight bulb in the main lamp I currently use died the other day! Thought it might be the fuse and I changed that as the good daylight faded today (whilst I did the tiniest bit of painting!) - no dice :( bulb ordered from Amazon, full Cursed City box 100% assembled AND undercoated... fingers crossed that May is a better month! I have so much stuff that is almost done and I’m mega keen on blasting through CC! Looking forward to getting back in the game!

    ReplyDelete