Thursday 4 March 2021

Hobby Bingo - February 2021 recap.

 


So a much more productive month from me and Chris, not as much from David, but the scores have all caught up to one another.


Currently the scoreboard looks like this;


Chris - 50 points with Farmer Maggot, Magister ColdheartThe Throne and Dunbarr Torok.


So, after a dismal start in January, I've managed to get stuff finished and pull just ahead into the lead...for now. 
I'm sure both Chris and David has things planned and near completion.

Two months in and my personal goal of completing two grids this year seems doable, I've just got to try not to get stuck slogging through a unit which feels like it will never end*.

Well, until next time...


 - Lewis


* Which I currently am doing and painting other stuff around it so I don't loose all motivation. Le sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment