Sunday 21 July 2019

40k - The Road to the Apocalypse, part 4


WAAAG...erm...

Yes, well, those of you who were hoping for a new fix of green skinned madness will be slightly disappointed for the time being.

You see, since I have now bought my own apocalypse set, I've been discussing having a game of it with my friends who are interested.

So, tomorrow (as of writing this post), we are heading to Element Games in Stockport to throw down some Heretics against the Loyalists.

To that end, I've painted up a small detachment of Primaris Blood Angels who will be fielded and hopefully live up to the glory of the Great Angel Sanguinius.

In all their glory, Lieutenant Ciro and part of the 4th company.

Lieutenant Ciro.

Intercessor Squad Abele.

Hellblaster Squad Dario.

These models came together quite quickly following along with Warhammer TV's "Battle Ready Blood Angels" tutorial video.
I am interested to see how they perform in the battle and maybe add to their numbers at some point.

I'll be posting a battle report after the dust settles tomorrow, along with army lists and photos of it all.

Until next time...


 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment