Saturday 24 September 2022

Dreadtober 2022.

 

So, Dreadtober is about to begin for this year, and I've resolved to get my Dredmob finished.

I should have been a Blood Axe, sneakily combing Dreadtober and Orktober this year 😉.

For those who don't know what a Dredmob is, I'm working to the formation listed in the 1st edition of the Apocalypse book:
(This is an edited version with the plastic Dreads and Kanz. The version in my book has the much MUCH cooler metal "walking dustbin" version of the models).

Quite a formation, if I can get it into contact with the enemy, the last game we played, the Guard fired ALL their tanks at the dreads who died before making an impact...true I think we started too far apart, but still...

Anyway...


My own Dreadmob so far consists of;
Two metal Deffdreads.
Eight metal Killakanz.

The two Deffdreads I currently have, in our last game the one on the left with the banna-grot counted as the Skwadrun leader.

Two full Skwadruns' of Killa Kanz, everyone has a Rokkit Launches, because why not?
Also with Grotz having BS3 they have a better chance of hitting their target, so I wanted something which could actually destroy stuff!

The last Skwadrun of Killa Kanz, who need their third "lucky Grot"...


If I can find them for a reasonable price I would like to add another Dred, converted to be "Da Big Dread One", and another Kan, finishing off the last Skwadrun.

But that revolves around finding them on eBay.

Then there is the conversion idea for a looted Leviathun which I saw and want to copy.

In the words of the dread from Dawn of War:

"STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!"


Until next time, Have nice day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment