Tuesday 30 August 2022

Hobby Spending - August 2022.

 

Another month gone in the year, time is flying past it seems, there's only four months to Christmas*.

Unlike last month which was spend free, I have strayed back into buying mode this month, however both were bargains of the highest order.

Firstly, whilst on our holiday jaunt to the coast, we were wandering around Pickering in North Yorkshire and I found a pristine new on sprue Maugan Ra phoenix lord:

£7, bargain, although I really think that they didn't know what they had sitting there on the shelf in the charity shop like. Oh well...

Next, from my friend who runs Sirplus Wargaming had the Skaven half of Echoes of Doom, come into the store and was pricing it up at £50.

A Deathmaster, 10 Stormvermin, 10 Clanrats (there were 10 missing) and the Screaming Bell!
A quick message later and it was on its way to me for that princely sum of money:

As a reminder my budget is nominally £50.
Last month I was £4220 under budget.

July spend totals:
Skaven Battleforce - £50.
Maugan Ra - £7.

Total for August - £57.
Budget for August - £50.
Over/Under Budget - Over by £7.
Over/Under Yearly Budget - Over by £14.80.

So we're back over budget, and September won't get any better as my birthday is in this month, so I'll probably end up supplementing any presents with stuff which I buy.

Oh well...


Until next time, have nice day...

*Anyone who actually says this gets told to fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment