Saturday 30 July 2022

Hobby Spending - July 2022.

 

A short post for this month, but we're Back in Black as far as the budget goes.

Having been ill and then at work for the rest of the month, I've not had chance to pick anything up, not even replacement paints or brushes!

To be fair, I've also not had chance to complete anything fully yet either, so swings and roundabouts I guess.

As a reminder my budget is nominally £50.
Last month I was £7.80 over budget.

July spend totals:
Nothing, Absolutely Nothing.

Total forJuly - £0
Budget for July - £50.
Over/Under Budget - Under by £50.
Over/Under Yearly Budget - Under by £42.20.

So, I think that's all for the monthly budget update, I just need to find the time to paint stuff, or summon a succubus;


Until next time, have nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment