Monday 1 November 2021

Hobby Bingo - October Recap.

 

The tenth month of 2021 has been and passed, with it another couple of painting projects.

I've tried to keep on with some hobby, even though I've been travelling and staying in a hotel all month, heading home of weekends training for my new career.

Fortunately I have one week training left here in Nottingham (yes the home of GW and Warhammer World) and then I go home and start at my home depot, so progress will be easier to keep ontop of.

For October however I managed to get A Wight King, and a Leman Russ completed at least. I have finished up a couple of other things, but ran out of time during the month to post them, so they're going into November's entries.

The current hobby Bingo Scores:
Chris: 1250
Lewis: 770.
Dave: 80.

So I'll leave you with this little message about the hobby and crack on with November's stuff:


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment