Sunday 1 August 2021

Hobby Bingo - July Recap.

 

Here we go again with another Hobby Bingo update.

July has been an excessively slow month for all of us, with little to no painting done at all.
I've been busy at work, we're so short staffed I've only had the minimum days off required by driving hour laws to cover work (more money for miniatures though...I wish).
Chris has been packing up for a house move and just pottering about with bits and bobs he's shown me over messages...I am surprised he hasn't claimed the first box on his second grid yet (more on that in a second).
Dave meanwhile is lost in the warp somewhere I think...

Points earned in July are:
I earned 10 points with some Khornate Knights
Chris earned a massive 720 points with his Whisperer's, completing the entire first grid (I had to point out that you claim the diagonal lines as well).
Dave, has been silent for the fourth month now, hopefully when the summer calms down he'll begin to hobby again.

So, the scoreboard is as follows:

Chris: 1500
Lewis: 340.
Dave: 80.

Congratulations to Chris for being in the led for the second month now and for completing his first grid.
I have a few projects which, if I get the time to hobby, I could begin to catch him up with, hopefully this house moving business will slow him down some!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment