Friday 25 January 2019

Hobby - Hobby Bingo?

A few days ago now, Chris sent me a link to the old Hobby Bingo form which has been knocking around the Internet for a few years.


I always intended to actually do it at some point, and as 2019 has started figured no time like the present.

There are 25 mini challenges to complete, some will be easy, some won't and some will be downright impossible. But we'll give it a go...

After asking about on Facebook, David of HMDWesternFront decided he was going to take part, like me over the course of the next year.

So I am going to add this to all of my construction posts from now and update it when stuff is fulfilled.

If anyone else wants to have a bash alongside us, feel free to grab the image from here or your favourite search engine (just type in Hobby Bingo) and let me know how you are getting on.

Until next time...


 - Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment