Friday 1 October 2021

Hobby Bingo - September Recap.



September has passed and so it's time for another hobby update.

This month saw more overtime, but I managed to get more hobby in-between shifts and get some projects shifted to the display shelves, and I think I finished off probably the most models in one month that I have since our "Quantity Competition".


As for the scores, with Chris and Dave being bus again, I've closed in a little on Chris at the top of the leaderboard: 

Chris: 1250
Lewis: 710.
Dave: 80.

I really need to get a piece of terrain finished so I can clear that last box on the first grid and pass Chris once again.
We'll see how well that works out as I am now going to be training for my new career so the terrain may have to wait until November.


Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. You cannot die if you have figures still to paint ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I've tried to explain the Horus Heresy to Amy. She doesn't really like nerdy stuff (or so she claims - she loved Stranger Things and The Witcher, although that last one has a lot to do with the God-Emperor of Mankind being in it!) but she actually remembered some of the Primarch names!

    I do still have a few things to post finished in previous months! One day...life is hectic as hell right now! Plus my phone is lost (and apparently destroyed) so I can't even access my photos of painted stuff! Noooo!

    ReplyDelete