Thursday 1 July 2021

Hobby Bingo - June Recap.

 

Another month has passed (where does the time go?) In the second year of the plague and life is slowly returning to normal, maybe, here in the UK.

This has led to a change up in the scoreboard, as Chris is now in the lead, having overtaken my score this month!

Chris gained 270 points in total over the month through some Barricades and a General post. 
(The advantage Chris has over myself and Dave is that he can work from home, whereas us two are still out and about).

I scored myself a further 30 points through finishing up my Satyxis Infantry.

Dave still hasn't scored anymore points yet as he's been extremely busy with work and family time, all power to him as this is only a hobby after all.

So the scores at the end of June are:

Chris: 530
Lewis: 330.
Dave: 80.

I'm going to make a concentrated effort to fill in the few boxes left on my first grid and catch up to Chris. But time may be preciously short considering we are short staffed at work and are working overtime most weeks to make the mileage complete.

We'll see anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment