Sunday 19 August 2018

40k - Death Guard Marines


During my hiatus from the blog, whilst I was unsuccessfully trying to get the "Tale of Warlords" group up and running on facebook, I picked up one of the small starter boxes for 40k.

Our local GW manager was running a competition for painting a Primaris marine, which I was going to enter, but never got around to due to work going crazy at that time with people off work sick (in the middle of February, who would have thought that?!).

I intended to get to the few Death Guard models which came with it one day, well...here are two of them finished:

These were painted following the Bone armour tutorial which White Dwarf featured last year when the Death Guard were fully released just after 8th edition 40k.

I am really happy with these models, and it just shows what can be achieved by following a guide, as I never liked Nurgle stuff before, but it's mainly the colour scheme which sold me on these and made me want to paint them.

I have one more Plague Marine, 6 Poxwalkers and a Dark Vengeance Hellbrute which has been sitting in a cupboard for Emperor only knows how long to add to them, they may get some reinforcements in the future...may...


Until next time..


 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment