Thursday 21 December 2017

ToH - Masahiro and Warrior Monks.



It's been a while since I posted anything about Test of Honour, the whole thing with 8th edition 40k and some Age of Sigmar seems to have distracted me from the game.

At the moment I am trying to clear various half finished projects from my painting table in order to be ready for a new project starting in January, more on that in another post.

So with no time to spare, these models were finished off ready to take the Test of Honour!



These are all the monks I require for the warband, there are the normal Ashigaru Masked Men to add yet.
Masahiro is the main character who has his own card, he is the monk at the front with the staff.
There is a group of spearmen, a lone spearman and banner bearer.





With these guys out of the way, I will concentrate on the archer multibase I want to add to the warband, then there is just a spearman multibase and a Sergeant of Archery to do.

I may add a ronin type character using a Samurai card to the warband, maybe some wandering brigand who helps the Monks out maybe?


I am hoping to get some more of these miniatures from Warlord and Perry Miniatures at some point in the future to run my own Campaign based off of the Shogun PC Game, but that is still in the embryonic planning stages if i am honest.




Until next time...


 - Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment